Sunday, November 27, 2011

Assignment #7 - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHHoeoDoVw&feature=related


I really liked this stop motion animation in particular because of the simplicity of the video. The way inanimate objects appear to be moving really fascinates me. Looking at various stop motion animation, I realize that I want to create a stop motion video using a simple background and different types of candies like Smarties, Skittles and M&Ms. I'm also interested in possibly using a whiteboard and markers along with the candies to create a video. Another element that I really liked about the video, was the music that the person used in his/her stop motion video. By choosing the right song, a certain mood was created, so I hope to do the same in my video. As  for a general idea for my own stop motion video, I am not completely sure, however I think I would like to incorporate the theme of peace at the end of my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment